5.02.2009

I broke into a building...

So a few buddies and I broke into an abandoned dorm... One that is really creepy and desolate. Not the best. Well It was Danny and I the first time. Then, we started to go down to the basement, and freaked out. So we came back at like midnight to go down there with Becca, Chongmyong, and Matt. We were ready! With Danny's army skills and his big knife haha. Anyway, we found this huge network of underground pipes! It was seriously like the size of a Super Walmart underground! It was crazy! So these are just a few pictures from that incident, so yeah=).

Talk about breaking boundaries, Zoe=)!


One of the desolate rooms that looks over pedestrian walkway.



The entrance to the dark creepy basement...



The HUGE underground network going forever!!!



Some parts of it. It was insane ya'll.


Sorry I've been slacking on the blog. I'm moving out of my dorm in 3 days, so I'm trying to make the best out of my time here. I promise I will be strong and on again after I'm through=).

-Taylor A. Stewart

2 comments:

  1. haha that was so awesome... LOL what army skill?! anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. post some awesome new stuff when you get back from Camp!!!!

    ReplyDelete