4.26.2009

Artsy Fartsy Kinda Thangs

If I were to ever offend some of you with my pictures, I figured today would probably be the most offending day haha. With bright colors, plain pictures, and things that don't really make sense. Anyway, with that said, Enjoi!!!








This is an HDR Image of the Smokey's. I climbed up on this 200ft. slope that said "DO NOT CLIMB" to get this picture! I almost died from slipping slate and granite like 20 times! I don't know if I explained what an HDRI is, but basically I took 6 of the same picture of different shutter speeds, producing different light and dark pictures, and combined them to make this one!




If you couldn't tell this was edited... Somethings wrong. No, this was in Downtown Memphis. It was one of my last days before college and me and my mommy went out to eat, and I took this. It's a column that was orange, red, and yellow.




This is just simply of my desk. And if you were wondering, that is the same cup 4 times in the same picture haha!






I just want to thank you guys again for checking this out! I really love you guys=).

"Love has no monetary value in this life... Although friendship, love, and faith are in essence worthless, they are what make this life worth living."
-C.S. Lewis

OH! And Monday I should be adding some of my drawings I've been doing! A lot of interesting stuff. I dunno what's gotten into me recently haha. Well, stick around till Monday and check out some of my sketches! Later faithful fans!

-Taylor A. Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment