4.28.2009

Something Different

So today I'm doing something different. I have a little notebook I like to write in and I put a few pages on here. Those are the focus. I have included pictures, and I hope you enjoy them, but check out the entries. You can click on the pictures to make them bigger if you didn't already know.













So yeah. Some of that has just been on my mind. It's my emo diary=). Anyway, I hope you enjoyed today. I'm sorry, but I will fulfill the request given to me on tomorrow's post!
I have an exam tonight and do not really have time to go out and take pictures today ha ha.

Till tomorrow! Love you guys

1 comment:

  1. the water looks oddly fake-but thats probably cuz its in motion
    Im liking the flowers and the contrast
    Dont really understand the cigg part. But its supposed to be more personal i guess and im pretty...slow xD
    you emo boyy. exactaly at midnight :P
    Cant wait to see what you do with my assignment
    GL on exams!
    -Z

    ReplyDelete