4.27.2009

Hello all. So today is a lot of black and whites I took yesterday along with something I drew the other night. They all have pretty much very different composures, so what style do you like the best? I'm curious to know. Tell me, and I'll try to put more up that you like.

You know what? Let's go crazy. Tell me what YOU want a picture of either on here or on Facebook, and I'll try my best to go take a picture of it in my own styles and put my own twist to it. This will be fun!

Anyway, enough of me talking. That's not why you're here, right? You want pictures haha. Well here you go! Enjoi!




















Okay, so I know there are those people who don't like me naming things, but I'm breaking that one here! This first one is called The Shadow of Freedom.





This next one is called The Face of Freedom.

For some reason I was feeling really emo the other night and thought it would be a good idea to draw V... Several times. Something about the curves of his face and the mysteriousness about him. I guess sometimes I can relate. I put a mask on so no one can see my true self, but instead, the things I do that aren't me. I hate this, but at the same time love it. I know this doesn't make any sense right now. It's early and I barely slept last night=).

Anyways. Thanks again for always being so cool to check this thing out. Love you guys!

-Taylor A. Stewart

1 comment: