4.25.2009

Here's to that someone who got upset...

So people got mad at me for not posting yesterday. That made me really happy, and I love you guys! Today, I did somethings kind different. Some you may not like, and some are kind of plain. I know that, but it's nature and you can't really photoshop the wilderness. You must accept them for the beauty they are and the way God created them. Also, these first are a shoot out to someone who used to live in Chat. I took these when I stayed with you guys=).









I will say I obviously didn't take this picture of these African kids. Obviously. I have never been to Africa. It's more of just an artsy experiment I guess. If you look closely, you can see the TOMS logo wrapping around the faces and bodies of the children. It fits with them=). This one is a shout out to my buddy in Dallas, because CSM is where I first found out about TOMS!



This last one is an HDRI (High Dynamic Range Image). Hydrangeas are my favorite flowers ever, so I thought I'd send this one out there=).



-Taylor Alexander Stewart

1 comment:

  1. The first two are my favorite, obviously. And, thank you for not naming them. I love you!

    ReplyDelete